Thursday, February 11, 2010

February is for Snowbirds






Snowmaggedon. Snowpocolypse. SnOMG. Snowtorious B.I.G. In case you haven't heard, it's snowing in DC. For the second, I mean THIRD, time in the last 3 months. And, in case you haven't heard, I've missed all of the big DC snowstorms this year. Lucky me...?? Perhaps, but I really like winter, and am sad I'm not there with Rick to convince him that he too should like winter. I'm also sad that I'm not there to cook up some mean soups and cozy foods to keep him warm and fed! Instead, I'm in SC for a few days, and then heading to NYC this weekend for Ginny's birthday.

This is what we are up to in February:
Rick - studying (note the healthy snacks I made for him....like a good wife).
Me - traveling, still job hunting, and making crafts. At Ellen's baby shower this weekend in Richmond, we made cute onesies... Here is a pic of Ellen with her new duds.

Also, here we are all bundled up to go to dinner at a friend's house....it was snowing a little that night, and we had NO idea this was just a preview at what was to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment