Friday, May 21, 2010

TYN's

My mom has always impressed upon me the importance of the thank you note, so I was particularly pleased to come across this funny blog recently.  http://thxthxthx.com/

Apparently I'm not the only one who loves the name Katie, and has some important Katie's in my life.



This one is for Ellen & Ginny...


This one is for anyone who works...


To Mom, for planning an August birthday surprise party for me as a kid....even though my birthday is in November.  (And, ahem, to husband, a subtle reminder that I love any and all surprises)...

1 comment:

  1. As a Katy, I couldn't resist commenting :)
    What a cute website/idea!
    I love that your mom planned a surprise b-day party for you 3 months early - genius!
    Have a great weekend Robbinses/Robbins'/Robbins's!

    ReplyDelete