Sunday, May 9, 2010

Momma Love.


We all have Moms, but I bet no one else has a Momsley.  Not even my brother.  I don't know where that name came from, but that's what I call her and that's what she is to me - a one-of-a-kind, best hugger, kisser, and sniffer, happiest lady I know: Momsley.

She came to visit for a (too-short) trip this weekend, and we had fun touring around the city.  Drinks at the W, dinner at Jaleo, a looooong walk through Georgetown shopping (12,999 steps to be exact) followed up with cocktails at the Four Seasons, a tasting-menu & wine pairing in Old Town Saturday night, brunch in Capitol Hill today, putzing around Eastern Market before doing some house-hunting, and then a quick pizza dinner in Old Town before she caught the plane tonight.  I love you Momsley and hope up our "tradition" of Mother's Day trips for years to come!

[a lot of great Mommas!]

Happy Mother's Day to ALL the Moms in the world!  We wouldn't be here without you!

1 comment:

  1. Big tears of joy and pride rolling down my cheeks right now! I love you, Missy!!!!!

    ReplyDelete