Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Lemmmmmons



I love lemons.  Rick doesn't.  So when Rick goes out of town, I go lemon-crazy.  Tonight, I made quite possibly the best salad I've had in ages:  Lentils, avocado, carrots, feta & lettuce, topped with a simple dressing of lemon juice (1 whole lemon), olive oil, garlic, S&P.  Heaven.  Wish I had a pic.

Other fun lemon-y things I love:

Watermelon Habanero Lemonade from Cosi:


Cocktails with Lemon & Rosemary & Sugar (aka a Tuscan Rosemary Lemon Drop)


Lemonheads

Liz Lemon:


PS - Mom, don't you wish we could find that necklace she has on in the first pic?!?


[images from here and here]

1 comment:

  1. Yes, it's the perfect one!!! I also want to know what kind of dance class Liz Lemon is taking! Looks like my speed!!! No weights and no boxes to jump up on! I love lemon, too! That salad sounds so yummy.....you'll have to make one for me next visit! xxoo my girl!

    ReplyDelete