Thursday, July 29, 2010

Proof that dogs and cats get along.

I am not a cat person.  Won't pretend to be.  I think this is largely because, growing up, my Pops claimed to my brother and me that he was "allergic" to cats, and thus we were forbidden to have a cat in our home.

But, I am slowly coming around as I've met a number "cool cats" over the years, with such awesome names as Chunk, Herb, and Fat Tony.  (Side note, I've never actually met Gretchen's cat Herb, but I do love that name).

Alas, I couldn't help but love this video.  What a sweet story. 



Now try to tell me you didn't just find a smidge of a soft spot in your heart for the felines.

Thanks Momma for sending this my way.

1 comment:

  1. I love this! I have to send it to my family.
    Our golden retriever nursed our kitten when we were growing up! And the dog hadn't even ever had puppies! We brought the kitten home straight from it's mom, the kitten started trying to nurse on the dog and...here's the crazy part....after a week or so the dog's milk came in! The dog fed the cat for months! It was wacky and cool. Needless to say they had quite the bond for the rest of their lives :) Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete