Friday, January 22, 2010

Bebopanonymous

This weekend, we'll have three Robbins people under one roof (a very teeny, tiny roof....which covers 702 sqft). This one here is coming to visit, and we have no concrete plans. Might check out the Hirshorn, Renwick, might do free yoga day in DC tomorrow, who knows. We got into some very interesting chatter last night about a number of topics: Haiti, Christmas, Christmas cards, US colonialism, and a few other notables....fun times indeed. Up till 1:30. Bon weekend to you all!

2 comments:

  1. I saw your link on gchat. i love that you are bloggin' it these days. I've added the robbinses, robbins' robbins's to my google reader :)

    I've been a thomas my whole life and i still don't know when its Thomases, Thomas' vs Thomas's.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete